Articles and patterns
Every now and then I write for spinning magazines:
- Old techniques and new technology: A beautiful marriage. An article about my video making process. Spin-Off magazine spring 2018.
- Sorting fleeces: A study in Gute and Gotland. In the article I sort and compare fleeces of Gotland and Gute wool. Spin-Off magazine spring 2019
- Twist analysis twined knitting. How twist can be used as a tool in spinning in general and in twined knitting in particular. Spin-Off magazine fall 2019
- Heartwarming mitts. Pattern for twined knitting half-mitts using handspun Z-plied yarn. Spin-Off magazine fall 2019
- Selma Margau. A pattern for a cabled bottom-up sweater with raglan shaping. Spin-Off magazine summer 2020
- The Flick. All about an important pice of the supported spindle spinning puzzle. PLY magazine summer 2020, the supported spindle issue.