Articles and patterns
Every now and then I write for spinning magazines:
- Old techniques and new technology: A beautiful marriage. An article about my video making process. Spin-Off magazine spring 2018.
- Sorting fleeces: A study in Gute and Gotland. In the article I sort and compare fleeces of Gotland and Gute wool. Spin-Off magazine spring 2019
- Twist analysis twined knitting. How twist can be used as a tool in spinning in general and in twined knitting in particular. Spin-Off magazine fall 2019
- Heartwarming mitts. Pattern for twined knitting half-mitts using handspun Z-plied yarn. Spin-Off magazine fall 2019
- Selma Margau. A pattern for a cabled bottom-up sweater with raglan shaping. Spin-Off magazine summer 2020
- The Flick. All about an important pice of the supported spindle spinning puzzle. PLY magazine summer 2020, the supported spindle issue.
- Sliding hooks and textile heritage, article in Spin-Off magazine Autumn 2020.
- Knit (spin) Sweden! Book by Sara Wolf, with me as a co-writer. Get it at Cooperative press in the U.S., Amazon in the U.S., Amazon UK, Amazon Germany, Book depository in the E.U., and Adlibris, Akademibokhandeln and Bokus in Sweden. On all the Amazon options you can look inside the book and read the first few pages, including Sara’s and my introductions.
- Cecilia’s bosom friend. Shawl pattern in a tuck stitch structure using two different colour singles spun in different directions.